Ever since I posted/declared my '08 summer banger back in early April, I've had at least 10 people send me comments that they are also on the GaGa bandwagon.

Rock!


Lady GaGa has since released the EP of remixes for Just Dance. She also debuted the video for said single, which you can peep here.

Now, it's been reported that Lady GaGa is/was/has been writing with New Kids on the Block. You'll have to give me a moment, for I seemed to have soiled myself.

Ok. Here are the details.

From the Boston Globe:
"Big Boy/Big Girl" (featuring Lady GaGa)
If they're not considering this one for a single, they should. An uptempo dance track that sounds like a boy-band cousin to Kanye West's "Stronger," "Big Boy" has got a heated groove that's all fuzzy staccato synths and clattering drum beats. Newcomer Lady GaGa gives as good as she gets, flirtatiously wailing alongside the boys. In a sly wink at the now-30-something female New Kids fans, the song tells the tale of a man and woman who've known each other since adolescence, appraising each other with adult eyes and liking what they see.

I am salivating at the very thought of this song.

If anyone, ANYONE, has their mitts on a copy of this song, I would love to hear it.

And now my unabashed love that used to bed dreams of being with the NKOTB has been transferred to GaGa.

I might just spontaneously combust. Another equally delicious Lady GaGa track for your ears below.

mp3:
Lady GaGa - Beautiful Dirty Rich