There's no comparison to Santogold.


Born in Philly and currently residing in New York, the product of a Wesleyan education launches full throttle into her debut release. (out April 29...pre-order/buy it here)

With a starstudded mix of producers and DJ's behind her, Santi White is destined for stardom. Already having filmed her first video for the genius L.E.S. Artistes, and garnering rave reviews for both the video and the single, there's no doubt that securing tickets to her upcoming shows will be a difficult task.

Check out her latest work below. I'm a Lady and Run for Cover are currently shocking my brain into believing I'm not at work and actually a party. If only that were the case.

Until the weekend, enjoy Santogold in your cubicles virtually alongside me.

mp3: Santogold - I'm a Lady


mp3: Santogold - My Superman


mp3: Santogold - Run for Cover (Bradley D Edit)


mp3: Santogold - Starstruck