Bit of a "club kids" type of vibe around these parts lately, what with posts on Steve Aoki, the Ibiza scene, and Northern Kind.

So let's keep rolling on with it.


Designer Drugs are Michael and Theo, hailing from New York. I haven't heard too much of them as of yet, but from what the blogworld tells me, they are the top upcoming electro producers in the states.

There's a distinctive quality to their sounds. Large dancefloor shakers with harmonic vocal makeups.

When I get stuck on a song, it gets played repeatedly all day long. No lie. As in, listen to the song the entire way through, and then hit repeat. This can last for hours.

So the Designer Drugs should know that they've scored a hit and a new fan, if by my standards alone. Here, they take the Hail Social song, Heaven, and turn it into their own brand of stank freakin nastiness.

I want to break one off to this song so bad.

mp3: Hail Social - Heaven (Designer Drugs Mix)