If you are a fan of early New Order or Depeche Mode (let's even throw an Erasure in there, since we know how much I love them), then I encourage you all to check out a hot duo from the UK.



Northern Kind
makes smart electropop songs with upbeat tempos that can appeal to a wide range of musical tastes. I can completely envision myself throwing a party and only playing tracks by them. All of my guests would be totally pleased with it, dancing the night away.

Band members Matt Culpin and Sarah Heeley hail from northern England, and the musical influences of the area are prevalent in their music. Most effectively, Northern Kind's razor sharp production and pristine vocals make them a threat to take the underground synthpop scene by storm.

The track On and On is a perfectly structured pop song that comes off as being conceived with the greatest of ease, which is a mark of a truly great song.

Go enjoy Northern Kind on their sites here and here. And then I'll say "I told you so!"