While I haven't really writ a whole lot surrounding about Shakira and her new album, She Wolf, here on the site, you will know (if you follow me on twitter) that I have been slightly more than obsessed with the release. Long a fan, this new effort solidified my appreciation for the Columbian singer and songwriter.


So yes, you can bet I've been listening to the wolfish warbles of Shakira quite a bit, especially album tracks Men in This Town, Why Wait and Did It Again. The latter quickly caught my ear with an eclectic mix of Korean drums and syncopatically intriguing vocal groans and . The song was announced as the second international single from the album, and you can watch the official video for the song here.

And now that martian man, Kid Cudi, has jumped on board with his remix of the song, we have even more reason to love it...and subsequently, play it on repeat. Mixing the instrumentals along with/rather than just simply laying down a verse within, Cudi takes the song from smooth and sensual to a sexy staccato'd romp.

Status check? Infatuation.

mp3: Shakira (featuring Kid Cudi) - Did It Again (Remix)