Friday, December 4 sees the return of Ian McCulloch, the iconic frontman of Echo and the Bunnymen, to New York City. After a smashing show at Mercury Lounge earlier this fall, many an avid fan were left wanting more. Now, thanks to the fine folks over at East Village Radio, along with The Culture of Me, and well me, Sheena Beaston, we are pleased to announce the following.


As described above, Mac will be performing a solo set at The Studio at Webster Hall. Prior to his performance, the Liverpoolian lad will be kicking it with Mark Ronson during his Authenti Sh*t slot at EVR. Both Jeff (TCoM) and msyelf will be covering the pre-show radio set, complete with this Beast working the mic for on-camera footage to air after the haps take place.

Here's the deal. The after party/show is a closed event, by invitation only. "But Beast...how do I get in then?" THAT, my dear readers, is where my generosity comes in.

On Monday, November 30, I will be announcing an exclusive contest, in which a handful of you lucky souls will be my personal guests to the event. More details to follow after the holiday.

Until then, get excited and stay rad!

mp3: Echo and the Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar