Way back when, I referred to Alan Wilkis' knack for creating "baby making music". Praising his musically cool and understated hints at demure sensualities, his songs float in and around your body, with a hint of anticipation as to "oooh, what's next..." Riled up yet? I am.


Tonight, wait no longer, because I have exactly that "oomph" you're looking for.

If you're not familiar with The Temper Trap and their delightfully breezy piece of bliss, Sweet Dispositon, you may be able to recognize it when I say it was "THAT song" used in all the previews for 500 Days of Summer. Yeah, you know the one.

Well, forget that version, because AW spins a magical web of Wilkis wonder around the tune, taking it from gushily good to so endearingly excellent, that you might ponder why the original even exists.

I'm dead serious when I say that my first listen to this was, hands down, the greatest 3 minutes and 52 seconds I experienced all day; it very may well be tomorrow too.

mp3: The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Alan Wilkis Remix)