Waaaaay back to just over a year ago, I did a little dance of joy when Microfilm contacted me about their radly fantastic album, The Slingshot Orchestra. And while I admit, I've been a super slacker and sat on this news for some time, it's only just that I quit being selfish and lay it all on ya.


Earlier this month, the Portland-based electronic pop duo released Blips Don’t Lie, their newest collection which is a 6-track “triple A-side single” (including three companion remixes). Yes, you read that correctly.

The EP features features Scissor Sisters’, and most recently solo artist, Del Marquis on the track I'll Sing Like Billy MacKenzie in Heaven. Black Box Recorder’s Sarah Nixey also provides some icy nicey vocals on Water Drops on Burning Rocks.

Here's the track listing.

1. I’ll Sing Like Billy MacKenzie in Heaven (featuring Del Marquis)
2. Water Drops on Burning Rocks (featuring Sarah Nixey)
3. His N’ Hers Hibernation (featuring Kylie Minimoog)
4. I’ll Sing Like Billy MacKenzie in Heaven (Astrolabe Remix)
5. His N’ Hers Hibernation (Kid Whatever’s Bear Affair)
6. Water Drops on Burning Rocks (Nine Devices Remix)


And here's the link to purchase Blips Don't Lie.

And duh, I'm not leaving you empty handed. So go on and snag a track below.

mp3: Microfilm (featuring Del Marquis) - I'll Sing Like Billy MacKenzie In Heaven