I have a few trackaroonies I'd like to give ya, and if you don't mind, I'm just gonna shout a quick sentence about each, and then bestow said mp3 upon you. Cool? Let's get gnarly!


From the Bass and Treble camp, this hot tubby remix of B. Rich's Make Me Dance does just as the song title implies.
mp3: B. Rich - Make Me Dance (Jacuzzi Hi-Dive Remix)

Have you ever said to yourself, "There simply isn't enough gothic country punk in the world?"; well, wonder no longer, thanks to this gunslinger's anthem.
mp3: Miss Derringer - Click Click, Bang Bang

I swooned for the Tegan and Sara collaboration, and the Emily Haines track slayed me, but Nelly Furtado's joint with Tiesto may be the best off his upcoming album, Kaleidoscope.
mp3: Tiesto (featuring Nelly Furtado) - Who Wants To Be Alone

Not new by any means at all, but Treasure Fingers destroys Mini Viva's Left My Heart In Tokyo, and you need this in your library.
mp3: Mini Viva - Left My Heart In Tokyo (Treasure Fingers Remix)

And here's a wild card for you. Just cause I love it so much.
mp3: RZA - You Cant Stop Me Now

That's all...normal posting will resume later today, ya dig?