As the song lyrics suggest, "blow by blow, I didn't see it coming"; meaning, while I was frantically searching for a song to define my summer, this one snuck up on me and hit me with the force of a thousand slaps to the face. And while it may not win out, it's at least in very high consideration for a top song of the year.


Dutch legened of trance and dance, Tiësto teams up with indie wonderduo/sisters, Tegan and Sara, for the second time, the first being his remix of their smash and bash song, Back In Your Head.

Now, Tiësto flips the script and nabs the twins for his own song, featuring their nymphish vocals on Feel It In My Bones, a passionate track with all the urgings and pleadings suitable for midnight meetups and dreamy dancefloors.

With layered vocals, a neverending beat, crescendos out the wazoo and lyrics to die for, Tiësto has encapsulated young love, vulnerability and yearning in just under 5 minutes. If you're not sold within the first 5 seconds, then wait for the :44 second mark, when the Dutchman drops a massive beat hit. That 3:00 minute mark sequence is rather rad as well too.

Hell, we're calling it. Song of the summer!

mp3: Tiesto (featuring Tegan and Sara) - Feel It In My Bones

Tiësto's Kaleidoscope is out October 20, via Ultra. Check out the ace tracklist.

1. Kaleidoscope (featuring Jónsi)
2. Escape Me (featuring CC Sheffield)
3. You Are My Diamond (featuring Kianna)
4. I Will Be Here (featuring Sneaky Sound System)
5. I Am Strong (featuring Priscilla Ahn)
6. Here On Earth (featuring Cary Brothers)
7. Always Near
8. It's Not The Things You Say (featuring Kele Okereke)
9. Fresh Fruit
10. Century (featuring Calvin Harris)
11. Feel It In My Bones (featuring Tegan & Sara)
12. Who Wants To Be Alone (featuring Nelly Furtado)
13. LA Ride
14. Bend It Like You Don't Care
15. Knock You Out (featuring Emily Haines)
16. Louder Than Boom
17. Surrounded By Light


mp3: Tegan and Sara - Back In My Head (Tiesto Remix)