Before I begin, yep yep, I know I'm late on this, however, Easter festivities with the family took precedence over my technological warfare on your brains.

That said, if you haven't already seen Peaches' new video for her lead single, Talk to Me, off her upcoming album, I Feel Cream, then you should probably hit play as soon as possible.



Let me take a second to collect myself. You'll need one too.

Breathe.

OK, let's go. First off, when we saw Peaches' DJ set at Tribeca Grand last month, she wore the same hair/outfit combo, which we thought was so uber cool. And in video format, yeah, it still is! Peaches exudes pure passion, desire, and want in this masterfully crafted visual display. The effects in the video are dynamite, but then again, she can sit and just stare at the camera without mouthing the words, and I'd still love it.

Hey guess what? You're also going to want to check out the recently released Peaches: The Mini-Documentary, A Brief History right here. BEST 8:24 you'll spend shirking work all day.



mp3: Peaches - Downtown (Simian Mobile Disco remix)

Peaches' I Feel Cream is out May 5 on XL Recordings. BUY IT LEGALLY!