We're honestly and very genuinely appreciative of the incredible responses we've had for this new feature. Last go 'round, you floored us with your impeccable answers to the query "Best Song to Bang To" [results here], and this time was no different.

Who doesn't love a good hot shower? Add a great track to rock out to whilst cleansing your grimy little bods, and you've got the recipe for the uninhibited...


I'll spare you the embarrassment of going first, by letting you in on my dirty little secret to kick it off...

Sheena Beaston, of this site, duh: Soul Decision - Faded
"The lyrics are dirty, the lead singer had a major lisp, and I will never not love this song, ESPECIALLY when I'm getting clean."

Anthony, of Tastes Like Caramel: The Knife - Heartbeats
"What human doesn't find it fun to try and sing like Karin at the top of your lungs?!"

Johnny, of Carpe Noctem: Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself
"For all the obvious reasons."

Zoƫ, of bigMETHOD: Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
"Just me and my Herbal Essences..."

Jeff, of theculture of me: Datarock - Fa-Fa-Fa
"There is no better song to sing in the shower than this...just sayin..."

Matthew, of Mixtapes for Hookers: Cyndi Lauper - Hole In My Heart (All The Way To China)
"I use my shower/alone time to sing songs that are completely out of my vocal range, with melodies suited for girl-groupy dance moves."

Julie Gong, of A Blog of a Good Time: The O'Jays - Love Train
"I just lost 1000 cool points especially because I have a special "shower dance" to this."

Brad, of MuuMuse: Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
"Nothing aids in a long scrubbing like a good ol', angst-ridden Clarkson screamer."

Luis, of Pretty Much Amazing: The Killers - Human
"I sang that in the shower this morning!"

Jesper, of The Lemur Blog: First Aid Kit - Tiger Mountain Peasant Song (Fleet Foxes)
"Because I sing it even better through a stream of water than First Aid Kit singing it even better than Robin Pecknold singing it through air."

Brenden, of In Search of Arcadia: LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great
"...it sort of helps wake you up with the intro and suddenly you're singing before you even know it..."

Neena, of DC Steeler Nation: Cheap Trick - I Want You to Want Me or Blink-182 - Feelin' This
"I'm not a "morning person," but singing these in the shower helps to pump me up for my day!"

Steve, of Steve is Alive: Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
"..."

Lydia: Michael Jackson - P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
"Lather, Rinse, and P.U.T. on Repeat."

Hanna: TLC - Waterfalls
"Because I used to rap it in the shower when I was 8, not even a little bit kidding about that."

Jacob: Thunderheist - Jerk It
"I dont sing, but if I did, this would be it!"

Christina: Scissor Sisters - Filthy/Gorgeous
"..."

Midgee: MSTRKRFT - Easy Love
"I gargle water to get the vocal effect riiiite!"


Many thanks, once again, to all who willingly participated!

NOTE: this week's topic will be announced tomorrow, April 14th at noon! Stay tuned kiddos.

mp3: Datarock - Fa-Fa-Fa (Steve Bays guest drop)
mp3: Thunderheist - Jerk It (Nacho Lovers remix)
mp3: Soul Decision - Faded (Mark Ryan 22 Green club edit)
mp3: Tiffany - I Think Were Alone Now (Dust Off and Dance remix)