Man, I tell ya what. No one else has the knack for taking songs I only "kind of" like and making them into dancefloor stompers and epic booty shakers like Chew Fu can. He's back and better than ever with his twist on Britney Spears' naughty track, If U Seek Amy.


Everyone and their mother nearly lost their damn minds at the mention of this song before Spears even released it [aka: when it finally leaked]. I wasn't so quick to jump on the bandwagon though. Yes, Max Martin is a lyrical "sly fox" in that he has created the verbal twist that has so much duality within that you don't really know what to think.

The beat, the arrangement, the vocals however, for this lone soul, were severely lacking.

Enter Chew Fu. And let's paint the scene: me hitting play, loving it, and hitting play again. That's pretty much all there is to it.

mp3: Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy (Chew Fu GhettoHouse refix)

PS - Chew Fu and I are working on a super secret hot project. Shhh!