UPDATE: Apparently, shit's going down with people that actually posted the track. So we're being proactive and shutting it down in reagrds to this album/artist/etc. Weak sauce.

A ways back, I was testing out a new feature to quietly express my guilty pleasures. The initial offering included a song you might no expect me to swerve to, that being, Lil' Mo's Superwoman. So what does that have to do with anything? Continue on...


I've since given up on defending my most embarassing "likes" and rather just put 'em out on blast for all to see. My site, my rules.

Anyways, back on to the Lil' Mo tip. In case you haven't heard, she's a featured vocalist on one of the new MSTRKRFT tracks on their upcoming album, Fist of God. (Dim Mak Records - March 17, 2009) Track is called It Ain't Love, and frankly, it IS love for me when it comes to Mo.

Stream it below. Grab the mp3 over at this badass site. And have ANOTHER new MSTRKRFT track, Breakaway (ft. Jahmal from the Carps), over at a second sweet site here.

And here's one from the ol' archives that still makes me twitch to the high heavens.

mp3: Juliette and The Licks - Got Love to Kill (MSTRKRFT Remix)