After an overwhelming response from the post I did a few days ago on the surfacing of new Lady GaGa tracks, I decided to go ahead and post the other 2 I was holding out on. I didn't want to keep them from you, not because I was being selfish, but because they aren't the greatest quality. (only 128kbit)


Wonderful is more of the quintessential power ballad type while Paparazzi is only a slight departure from her dance-pop floor fillers, but it's still more on the lowkey side. It's nice to see a different side from the completely sweat inducing banger Just Dance.

Let me know what you think about these 2 tracks here.

REMINDER: Lady GaGa's album, The Fame, is out on InterScope Records on July 8, 2008. Buy it here.

mp3: Lady GaGa - Wonderful
mp3: Lady GaGa - Paparazzi

BONUS VIDEO: Lady GaGa - Just Dance (Live at NewNowNext Music Awards)