Remember me?

I did my best last week to not be in front of the computer all day long. It worked. But then again, I felt like I punked out and stranded you. Yes, I got the emails and yes, my bandwidth is a mangy whore.

But I don't wanna leave you two weeks in a row. So sit down, strap one on, and let's bump.


Have you heard of Buffalo Bill? The remixer extraordinaire has provided us with edits of New Found Glory, The Cribs and Kaiser Chief songs, however, it was his Buffalo Bill Monster Munch Mix of Dragonette's Competition that got me perked up this morning. Very good indeed!
mp3: Dragonette - Competition (Buffalo Bill Monster Munch Mix)

I wouldn't say this Robots in Disguise track is new per se, but I still dig it. You more than likely will too.
mp3: Robots in Disguise - The DJs Got a Gun

"It's time to stop hating and start gyrating." That's a motto condoned by Scream Club, and we should abide! One of the first posts done here featured the duo of Cindy Wonderful, Sarah Adorable, two cultured and reckless freaky white chicks stopping hearts all over the world with their own unique blend of electro, hip, pop, punk rock, feminist, glam rap. Whew...genre adjectives! (and to wit, their best known track features none other than Peaches.)
mp3: Scream Club - Life of a Heartbreaker
mp3: Scream Club & Peaches - Fine as Fuck

And just because I want to...some Kate Ryan. Who doesn't love Belgian pop/dance music on a Sunday morning?
mp3: Kate Ryan - L.I.L.Y. (Extended Mix)