Remember when everyone started losing their minds over Estelle? I can't front...I enthusiastically posted about her too.

The honeymoon is over.

It's no lie that she and her management team have mentioned on many an occasion that super [annoying] producer Will.I.Am had a hand in the success of her jangly little beats.

Now, I might be a bit behind on this (if only because I don't typically listen to such mediocre music at 8:00am in the morning, and when I woke up, I thought to myself, "Hey! Why don't I listen to stuff in my media library that is mad dusty!" OK, so that was a long preface to this discovery, but worth it regardless...)

If you're like any normal human being, you did not buy a copy of Will.I.Am's most recent album, Songs About Girls, back in September 2007. Me, I chose to scour the information superhighway for free tracks. Nostalgic success!

One of his tracks, which is primarily instrumental, Impatient, sounded strangely familiar when it popped on this morning. With that said, yes, it was never hidden that Will.I.Am assisted in production, HOWEVER, it was also never mentioned that an ENTIRE TRACK WAS LIFTED and placed behind Estelle's vocals on her single American Boy. In the same key. Same tempo. (You can compare and contrast below. Although there is no contrast. It's EXACTLY the same.)

So basically, this is one big ol' circle jerk that is apparently making neither of them a ton of money. So who is the real loser here now?

Great job, scammers.