Listen up my little beasts...please get used to reading a lot on Zambri in the coming months. First, I introduced you to the radically rad rad rad outfit, soon after featuring their win as Deli Mag's artist of the month. Today, I'm keeping on in the continual praise of their uniquely enigmatic musical stylings.


Zambri have two shows coming up in Brooklyn (NYC, I best see you all there!), and they've also recently released the video for their crushingly cool track, Bang For Changes. Watch it now!


Along with the video, Zambri will be on BBC Radio 1 tonight...that's 9pm GMT, or 4pm EST for all my [b]east coast lovers. The song featured will be Death Metal Disco Scene's superbly stunning remix of my favorite Zambri track, w/Somembody.

This fix is all sorts of rubberized motion and smooth beat drops that makes us want to hit a dance floor immediately. Keep listening through the nearly minute and a half buildup because the 1:34 mark is a major payoff. Mondo rad to the max!

mp3: Zambri - wSomebody (Death Metal Disco Scene Remix)