Can you fall in love in one minute? No? Well, you might just do so after giving an ear to this snippet of a cut from Trina's upcoming album, Amazin', due out out March 30, 2010. (thanks to popbytes for reminding me to check in on the Miami mami today!)


Slip-N-Slide Records' first lady comes back with a vengeance in the first quarter of the upcoming year with her 5th studio album. Late in August, she released the first single, That's My Attitude, and now, she's gearing up for the second offering from the disc.

Admission: I had heard a leaked snip of the song, Let Them Hoes Fight, which features Lady Gaga on chorus vocals, back in early September. I was fairly adamant that it wasn't the glampop extraordinare's pipes providing the punch, however, it was just revealed that yes, in fact, it is legit. In a recent interview with XXL, Trina talks about her feelings on the early leak...

"That’s a record that came out, but we didn’t actually clear it to come out. I just hate the fact that stuff like that happens. I have a lot of respect for Lady Gaga and being able to work with her meant so much to me and to have it come out like that was just disappointing to me. Jim Jonsin actually reached out to me about being on the record and when I heard the record I went nuts. I love her music. I love how creatively over the top she is. I didn’t get to work with her in the studio personally, but to get to do the record was an honor."

You can listen to a minute-long clip below, and the full single will be out later this month. I've had this snippet on repeat for the past hour..."watch me swing my weave!"

mp3: Trina (featuring Lady Gaga) - Let Them Hoes Fight