Oy, I struggled with how to phrase this Rihanna contest. So rather than try to explain, I'll simply ask you to jump below the image, some of my words, the video, and then get to entering. Sound good? Ok...go!


First and foremost, our beloved "Riri" debuted a 30 second sneak peek of her upcoming video for Hard, featuring Young Jeezy. The track is definitely an album highlight off her latest offering, Rated R.

Catch the preview below, then be on the lookout for the video's official debut tomorrow at 4pm EST on VH1.


Now on to the good stuff. Rihanna is performing in New York City this Saturday, December 19. I, along with a few great blogger buddies, will be in attendance. Seeing as how I've got an extra ticket, I figured, why not make a rad little boy or girl's holiday wishes come true and bring them along for the show! So that's the catch...you'll be hanging out with us, but I promise, we're super fun!

Here's how to enter. And no, its not through twitter this time...shocker!

Whoever leaves me the most hilarious comment on this post, incorporating ANY Rihanna song title, will win the ticket! Discretion is obviously up to this Beast...creativity and puns are always a plus. (Please include your email address, so I can easily contact the winner.)

Contest will be open until noon this Friday, December 18. New York City residents need only apply, although, if in the tri-state area and feel you have the means to travel, dive on in!

For questions regarding this contest, please send word here.

mp3: Rihanna - Umbrella (Vandalism Remix)