Please excuse me while I completely nerd out for a few minutes. One thing you might not know about my beastly nature is that I do get a little excited by sweeping theatrical releases. And never has been more the case than with the impending viewing of the Rob Marshall directed, Nine. (fine, go ahead and judge me.)


Yep, I'm all sorts of psyched to catch this film, and what's even better, is that with a star studded cast including Daniel Day-Lewis, Judi Dench, Nicole Kidman, Marion Cotillard and Penelope Cruz, among others, comes the release of the soundtrack. Tracks featured in the film will include voicework by Griffith Frank, Fergie and The Noisettes.

Watch the trailer for this sultry stageshow via the silver screen now.


The Nine soundtrack is out online via Geffen on December 15 and in stores December 22.

stream: Kate Hudson - Cinema Italiano