While most of the blogosphere has been going totally nutty for all of the rad Hot Chip news coming out, I decided to go another route with my coverage. Sure, I'm super psyched that there is new material floating around, but I'm not going to going to dump more water into an already full pail. Enter Drums Of Death.


Having heard that the London monster of mixes was working with Hot Chip dude, Joe Goddard, I've been anxiously waiting to hear the power pals' output. Yesterday, thanks to our beloved twitter feed, DoD took to his tweets to announce that he was streaming his song with JG of HC, over on his 'Space. Go listen here now.

Oooh, this is ALL sorts of intriguing!

Plus, it gives me an excellent reason to finally post Drums Of Death's amazing fix of Alphabeat's The Spell. Holy housed up radness!

mp3: Alphabeat - The Spell (Drums Of Death Remix)