In these cold winter months, Diplo continues to warm our cockles by always impressing, on an endless journey for extreme domination of all musical genres. When not producing and performing, he's taking over your webspace, one tweet and site at a time.


In conjunction with Topman, CTRL invites bands and musicians to takeover their music world for a month, in-store, program a live gig, blog on the site and more. Topman CTRL asked legend-in-the-making, Diplo, to man the reins for December. In addition to blogging about current artists who are generating heat (he mentions Maluca and Sleigh Bells!), Diplo is curating a one-off show at Fabric, London with Micachu & The Shapes, Benga, Primary 1 and Mumdance. Tickets here.

Each month, the artist in control/CTRL, designs a limited edition t-shirt. Only fifty (50!) have been made, and we've got one to throw to a lucky reader. Here's what you need to do.

Diplo loves twitter, and so do we. So why don't you follow me*, then simply copy, paste and hit send to direct the below tweet at me, and you're entered to win!

hey @sheenabeaston I need something rad to wear home for the holidays, so give me that @topmanctrl tshirt designed by @diplo

Winner will be selected at random. Contest ends Monday, December 14 at 5pm so hurry!

mp3: Private - My Secret Lover (Diplo Remix)
mp3: Justin Timberlake - My Love (Diplo Remix)

*In case you're still not up on the twitter know-how, the only way I can contact you as a winner is if you're following me. You'll get a rad email notification/direct message congratulating you!