Kissy Sell Out is no, well, sell out. Pardon our lack of varying terms...it's early here in Beastonia! The December issue of Mixmag comes out next Thursday, complete with a minimix from the Bethnal Green boy...which, apparently, has been a carreer accomplishment he'd always wanted to achieve.


This upcoming issue features a festive-flavored mix from the Radio 1 DJ and we've got a 3 track minimix teaser to whet your precious appetites. Here are the first three tracks (in one solid file) for you as a sneak preview...paired with Kissy's commentary on why the selection of each.

1. Kissy Sell Out - Joanna *Exclusive*
"The 4th family-inspired instrumental I've written, the unusual rhythm gives the dancefloor a big jolt!"

2. Skunk Anansie - Hedonism (Kissy Sell Out Remix)
"I've been a fan since school so when Skin asked me to do a remix I jumped at the chance!"

3. Dub Pistols - I'm In Love (Foamo Remix)
"Yet another strong remix from my boy Foamo"


In just under 10 minutes, KSO gets our morning moving and gooving. Grab the teaser below and stay tuned for the full mix next week!

mp3: Kissy Sell Out - Mixmag Minimix (teaser)