Three of the bands featured on Kitsuné Maison 8 recently swung by the offices of MySpace for an intimately awesome jam session, in quite the tiniest of spaces. No big though...the sound is still big!


Kitsuné took over the office, inviting Chew Lips, My Tiger My Timing, and Crystal Fighters over to show the 'Space cadets what they're working with. Check out the video below.


This just further enhances my love for all things Chew Lips. And hey, we're still on board with all things based around the other two acts as well!

Kitsuné Maison 8 is out on Novmeber 30. Here is the track list again in case you missed it the first few times round.

1. French Horn Rebellion – Up All Night
2. The Drums – Let’s Go Surfing
3. Siriusmo – High Together
4. Le Corps Mince de Françoise – Something Golden
5. Midnight Juggernauts – This New Technology
6. Heartsrevolution – Dance Till Dawn
7. Logo – Junocide
8. Two Door Cinema Club – I Can Talk (Moulinex Remix)
9. Slagsmålsklubben – Brutal Weapons
10. Beni - Maximus (Harvard Bass Remix)
11. AMWE – Friction Between The Lovers
12. Jolie Cherie – Star
13. Chew Lips – Salt Air (Alex Kapranos Remix)
14. Delphic – This Momentary
15. Memory Tapes – Bicycle
16. Parallels – Find the Fire
17. Nottee – Control
18. ENCORE
19. Crystal Fighters – I Love London
20. My Tiger My Timing – I Am The Sound


mp3: Chew Lips – Salt Air (Alex Kapranos Remix)