There's no greater feeling than waking up on a lazy, rainy Saturday, walking down to the local deli, and finding that they've restocked their breakfast selection with a plethora of sweet rolls. Well there's that, and then there's the way you feel when you get a yummy treat like this in your inbox. So much joy to eat/listen to this AM!


Mega producer, serial fixer, and super DJ, Chew Fu, just woke us up even more with 2 versions of the "um, tell me again, why did she cover this?" song from Mariah Carey, I Want To Know What Love Is.

Carey's husband might know how to give her mad love, but Chew teaches the prvoerbial preteen exactly what love IS, with his extended club fix and radio edit. I had listened to her original take on the classic Foreigner power ballad, and promised that there was never another reason for me to listen to it again.

Now, it looks like I've got plenty to swoon about.

mp3: Mariah Carey - I Want To Know What Love Is (Chew Fu Extended Club Fix)
mp3: Mariah Carey - I Want To Know What Love Is (Chew Fu Radio Fix)