Friday night was the Brisith invasion at Tribeca Grand, what with revered radio personality, Annie Mac swinging by and dropping tunes. And while I was thrilled to go, like a lameoid, I wimped out and spent the night working on the site. So while I missed out on Mac, I'm excited with the progressions made with what will make us all happier in Beastonia.


Ok, so what in the world does any of THAT have to do with a most differing "content vs post title" conundrum?

Let's see what Annie has to say:

"I found out today that Annie Mac Presents at KOKO this Saturday is completely sold out. To celebrate that I've got an amazing track to give away to you for free. Skream (who is playing KOKO this Saturday alongside Benga, Fake Blood, Zinc, Ms Dynamite and Greenmoney and myself) has remixed Bat For Lashes - Pearls Dream. I've been listening to this on repeat on my ipod; it's been softening the blow of my hangovers in various airport lounges across the USA and Canada for the last 10 days. I think it's amazing. Please download and enjoy x."

I have to agree. This mix has been on repeat here all morning as well.

Oh, and THE CULTURE OF ME has pics from the Friday funtivities. Damn, I should have gone.

mp3: Bat For Lashes - Pearl's Dream (Skream's Pour Another Glass of Champers Remix)