Are you ready to totally Swede-out with me? Kläder & Vapen are a super gnarly production duo from the land I love, and I'm all about helping them get some heat and hearts...so let's begin!


KOV's debut is titled, What Have I Done, and features the eclectically intrinsic vocals of countrymate, Anna Ternheim. With an affinity for that "lushy and gushy" ethereal sound, KOV and Ternheim have quickly leapfrogged so many other brilliant tracks to a "most repeated" addition in the Beast-lists.

In addition to the extended mix and David E. Sugar remix of the track, I'm obviously thrilled to hit you with the b side, Electri-Fi, and another piece of their work with the aforementioned Anna, My Heart Still Beats For You.

The latter makes me swoon. A LOT.

Purchase Kläder & Vapen's What Have I Done EP here.

mp3: Klader and Vapen (featuring Anna Ternheim) - What Have I Done (Extended Mix)
mp3: Klader and Vapen (featuring Anna Ternheim) - What Have I Done (David E. Sugar Remix)
mp3: Klader and Vapen (featuring Anna Ternheim) - My Heart Still Beats For You
mp3: Klader and Vapen - Electri-Fi