As it's been a customary thing to do here, when I have family members, dear friends, followers, etc...who are having a birthday, it's only fitting that they deserve a special little present, in the form of music, and well, my ramblings. Today's honorary kiddo is Zoe, one of the raddest people on the planet, whom I met through our respective "jobs"; hers being real, mine being this site.


I could probably create a thousand playlists and mixes for this little lass, considering our combined love of similar styles and genres, but we're not going to be exorbitantly extravagant. Instead, I'm just going to give her, and you, these songs. Some signify specific memories shared. Others remind me how cool it is to have a friend like Zoe.

Here we go.

mp3: Metric - Poster of a Girl
mp3: David Bowie - Queen Bitch
mp3: Regina Spektor - That Time
mp3: Neil Diamond - Beautiful Noise
mp3: Terry Poison - Comme Ci Comme Ca (The Twelves Remix)
mp3: Missy Elliott vs The White Stripes - Gossip Nation Army (DJ Hoff Mix)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!


PS: This is a milestone post. It's #1500, and I'm happy to celebrate it with the birthday girl. Thanks to each and every follower who keeps me motivated!