I hate to do this. I really do. But I know you love it.

So, we're pulling a "getting caught up to date" post. With a whole buttload of tracks for you to enjoy.

Literally. It's loaded.

Enjoy.

Mashes
mp3: Major Lazer vs Jack Beats - Jump Up 2 This Kiss (Melechtric edit)
mp3: Beastie Boys vs Nextmen - Pie Movin (Steve Askew Mash)


Mixes
mp3: Melanie Fiona - Give It To Me Right (TADT Remix)
mp3: The Glass - Wanna Be Dancing (Man Club Remix)
mp3: Dragonette - I Get Around (Kolt13 Remix)


Hip-Hop
mp3: La Roux (featuring 607, Bobby, Matt Hemerlein and Michael Jackson) - Bulletproof (Nacey Remix-607 Rework)
mp3: Soulico (featuring Lyrics Born and Azum) - Put Em Up


Rock
mp3: Juliette Lewis - Suicide Dive Bombers
mp3: Nobody Can Dance - Anarchy


Pop
mp3: Ke$ha - Never Know About Love (Trashy Boy)
mp3: Amanda Zelina - Here I Am Again