Paloma Faith is unique, jazzy, bluesy, and influenced by everyone from David Lynch and Pedro Almodovar to Billie Holliday and The White Stripes. Faith effortlessly blends elements of performance art and dramatic high-couture fashion into an engaging live show.


Paloma Faith will release the single, Stone Cold Sober, on June 15 through Epic Records. Watch the dramatically artistic video below.



While I do find both this first single/video highly accessible and easy to swallow, I find myself going back to her 'Space to stream the 2 other tracks which make me really feel deep things. Broken Doll has a great rising chorus that is heartfelt and delicious. But I recommend New York above all else, mostly because it very severely mirrors my life right now. Check these lyrics out.

"He took my hand one day, and told me he was leaving, me disbelieving
And I, I, I, I, I had to let him go
Her name was New York, New York"


Tears flowing, I fell in love with this at first listen. Hopefully, you will too.

mp3: Paloma Faith - New York
mp3: Paloma Faith - Broken Doll