I can't believe this is already our 6th installment of this feature. Makes me sweat! But, we're in a bit of mood this week, so what better way to get an eHug from our contributors than by sharing your...


To get the ball rolling, as per usual, here is an example of something I may or may not include as my final entry.

Sheena Beaston: The Cranberries - When Youre Gone
"I could barely type this song title out without tears welling up in my eyes."

Same as we did last week, send me your song selection, and ONE [1] sentence explaining why this song makes you feel ok about letting the waterworks flow! Be witty, be serious, be whatever you want to be. (please include the url of your site, if indeed, you would like a link back within the post)

Follow my lead and be serious/silly. Got it? Good!!! All submissions MUST be received by 5pm Friday, May 8. Send here. Any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me.

mp3: The Cranberries - When Youre Gone