Considering the caliber/quantity of tracks I've gotten today were far less than an average day, I decided to get super reminiscent with it for this post. Going back in to the archives, I'm hitting you up with a number of tracks from the first few posts ever on this site. Has my taste changed? Gotten better? Worse? Leaving THAT decision up to you...

Commentary and tracks below the pic.


One of the first mashers we featured was Throwupvomitupchuck, out of Peoria, IL. He's been idle since August of 2008, but this track, on our playlist at least, has not taken a break. [original post here]
mp3: Kanye vs Pantera - Stronger Cowboys from Hell (Throwupvomitupchuck edit)

Lovelock made me blush with his divine meld of the lushest lyrics, voluptuous vocals, and breathtaking beats. [original post here]
mp3: Lovelock - Maybe Tonight

Cof Cof came from Spain, and literally, made me feel the need to change my pants. Their original tracks are STILL genius and in heavy rotation, but this remix continues to make me weak in the knees. [original post here]
mp3: NRK - Flashlite Monkey (Cof Cof remix)

Bunny Rabbit made me feel beserk things I shouldn't have...when I was at work. She's still kicking it with partner/producer Black Cracker only they're going by the name Bunny Rabbit and the Cult of Miracles now. Hand claps and hat tips. [original post here]
mp3: Bunny Rabbit - Saddle Up

Blogworld was superpsyched for Girl Talk's latest venture, but we had Patrick Lee's The Juke to tide us over. The Mary J drop STILL makes us quiver. [original post here]
mp3: Patrick Lee - Nobody Does it Better