In our second installment of the BEST SONG TO...features here, we decided to go with a bit of a lighter theme. The response to the first one (seen here) was so beyond immaculate, that I can't imagine you turning in your homework with as much flair and panache as previously completed!

That said, we wanna know...what is your choice for the...


Let me give you an example of one I've been kicking around.

Sheena Beaston: David Bowie - Queen Bitch
"Singing to this in the shower makes me feel like a super powerful mondo rad individual, plus it's got a GREAT beat to synchronize your scrubbing to!"

Same as we did last week, send me your song selection, and ONE [1] sentence explaining why you love to belt this tune out while soaping up your bods! Be witty, be serious, be whatever you want to be. (please include the url of your site, if indeed, you would like a link back within the post)

Follow my lead and be serious/silly. Got it? Good!!! All submissions MUST be received by 5pm Friday, April 10. Send
here. Any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me.

mp3: M.I.A. - Sunshowers (Diplo Mix)