There's aboslutley no reason for you to be sleeping on Marina and the Diamonds. I've beaten it over and over that there is a crisp pureness to her voice, and alongside some of the most gorgeously arranged songs I've heard in quite some time, Marina is set to tackle the world outside of her London hometown.


Pairing strings, an actual heartbeat, drums, piano and a voice that cuts like a knife, Marina's latest, I Am Not a Robot, should instantly be added to your music collection and played on repeat.

I'd be LYING if I didn't say it made me tear up the first time I heard it. Bestonites, this is not the typical remix pumping throbber you've come to know and expect here. This is heart and soul stripped bare.

Good thing Marina is not a robot, cause then Robyn might fall in love with her. Weak joke.

mp3: Marina and the Diamonds - I Am Not a Robot