Born in 1999 and raised in the jungles of the New York Cityscene, The Mystic Underground are a combination of the introspective bedsit dramas written and played out by singer-lyricist, Vladimir Valette and the frentic backdrops conjured up by synthesizer mastermind, Benedetto Socci.


Earlier today, I received a pleasant message from The Mystic Underground member Vladimir asking if I welcomed submissions. With open arms, we do! He sent over 2 tracks of which I instantly fell head over in heels in love with. (see folks, it's that simple...hit me up, send me your stuff, get posted here!)

Their album, It Really Shouldn't Be This Hard, was released back on October 21, 2008. From tracks we've heard, it's a great mix of electropop, rock and completely danceable music. Approved on our behalf! Vlad's vocals soar, channeling a, Andy Bell-esque stature, which is an A+ in our book.

I'm completely enamored with the track Where Have All The Club Kids Gone, and no doubt, you're going to enjoy it too.

mp3:
The Mystic Underground - Where Have All The Club Kids Gone

Check out more tunes from The Mystic Underground here and then go buy their wares via this link.