...to know when you've met someone who shares many of the same interests as you. Early last summer, I was distinctively privileged to meet MK of Popbytes and we've since forged quite the email friendship.


Today, he cemented my utter admiration of both him and his site when he dedicated a post to Swedish dance floor diva, September, and her smash hit, Cry For You.

He's got 2 super hot remixes posted, and as is usually accustomed to around these parts, I was going to throw you even more new edits I've unearthed. But I'm choosing to psyche your minds a bit. Enjoy the ACOUSTIC version, complete with violins and a cello.

mp3: September - Cry For You (Acoustic)

There is also a jazzy lounge version of Cry For You somewhere on the Internet. I used to have it on my work computer, and with an iPod switch, I've lost it. If anyone has it, please email me the file here and you'll get a special prize. So include your address too!)