Over the past month, it's been happening.

What is IT, you ask?


Swedish superstar September has finally broken into mainstream U.S. media. Is she selling out? No.

There's really no other way for the minions to learn about this talented young phenom other than to blast her hit (which is now going on 3 years of age) on stations such as KTU and Z100. I dig it though. Get the word out there.

Neither the below video or song are new, but I do what I want.

Looking back, one of my very first posts was dedicated to her. A mix between Robyn and Sophie Ellis-Bextor, September has a HUGE underground hit with Cry For You. (and the Ministry of Sound remix is just that much better too.)

One of my personal favorites off her U.S. debut, Dancing Shoes, Until I Die, has one of my favorite videos of 2008 so far. Give me "big bell striking" and we're good.




mp3: September - Until I Die