You couldn't make me happier than if you gave me a box full of puppies while I scratched off a winning lottery ticket and had someone feeding me oysters.

But DJ Paul V has gone and done just that.


My friend MK, of popbytes fame, posted a ridiculously fantastic remix of Lady GaGa's summer banger Just Dance.

Not only does he use the GaGa smash, but listen to what DJ Paul V has to say regarding this mix.

We're all absolutely ga ga over -- Lady GaGa! This fierce New Yorker is wowin' people with her funky, glamtastic tunes that stomp like a discoball dipped in mascara, zebra print and peroxide. Her debut jam is called Just Dance - and with a name and call-to-arms like that, it was begging to be mashed up. I decided to use Stuart Price's red-hot electro remix of D.A.N.C.E. from Justice, with a little bit of David Bowie too (in honor of GaGa's Ziggy Stardust-esque lightning imagery).

I am peachy effing keen with everything encompassed in this mix. (Bowie is Sheena Beaston's inspir-hero!)

mp3: DJ Paul V - Just DANCE (Lady GaGa vs David Bowie vs Justice)