I'm taking a cue out of HRO's handbook.

Basically, he's got his fingertip on the pulse of everything I love. Plus we share a love of hot chicks with no eyebrows.


2008 is the summer of indiefolks gaining mainstream cred by placing your remixed, or possibly even non-remixed, banger behind the filthy corporate labels in :30 television commercials. And the queen of this movement is none other than Brooklyn darling, Santogold. From Bud Light Lime to Converse, she's covered the food and clothing market. Now, she's got the car lot.

The L.E.S. Artistes (Squeak E. Clean Remix) is being used in a new Ford commercial.

I suppose it's only a matter of time before hipsters and bros start wearing tv's around their necks to display said commercials. All in the name of looking uniformly individual.

Check out the commercial below.




And just because it seems well and good enough. A song. With trucks. That samples Here in My Car. God, I miss J Dilla.

mp3: J Dilla - Trucks