Here's a smartly packaged little set of groovy beats and ass shakers for your Friday.

The "Immuzikation of May 2 Isn't Quite Cinqo de Mayo But It'll Do" Mix is guaranteed to take you back (Hall & Oates!) and bring ya forward (Yelle!).

I've had it on nonstop since about 9:00am this morning. It's not getting old.

Full track listing below.

(side note: Does anyone have an extra ticket to Yelle tomorrow night that they would like to throw my way? I would pay you with Teddy Grahams and undying love.)

(zip file) Immuzikation of May 2 Isn't Quite Cinqo de Mayo But It'll Do
Weezer - Pork And Beans + Madonna - Like a Virgin + Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland - Promiscuous Girl + Fannypack - Nu Nu + ELO and Olivia Newton-John - Xanadu = Nu Virgin Du Pork (Immuzikation Blend)

LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends + MGMT - Kids - All My Children

RJD2 - 1976 + Andre 3000 Feat Kelis - Dracula's Wedding - RJDre 3076

Feist - When I Was A Young Girl + Burial - Archangel + Jens Lekman - A Sweet Summer's Night on Hammer Hill - Sweet Young Angel

Hall & Oates - I'll Be Around + Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better

Björk - All is Full of Love + Fischerspooner - Emerge + The Killers - Mr. Brightside (just a little) - Emerge Full of Love

Soulwax - Another Excuse (DFA Remix) + MGMT - Just Becuz + Prince - When Doves Cry + Chromeo - Call Me Up + Afrika Bambaataa - Planet Rock + Stardust - Music Sounds Better with You - Just Another Call with You

Wax Stag - Short Road + MGMT - Pieces of What - Short Pieces

Yelle - Ce Jeu + Weezer - Jamie - Jeumie