I have no room to judge, as I am not a beacon of morality and godly values, but I do know funny shit when I see/hear it. (and posting this song is basically an excuse to post the most hilarious picture)

Last night, my brother and I ended up watching/falling asleep to that Tila Tequila show simply because we wanted to see some mandouche get his face busted in. And I wanted to do a "bro" count. Except I lost count within the first 13 minutes...it was too much to handle.

Anyways, check out the pic below, and tell me this isn't funny.


Ok, so where does the music come in?

Apparently, some rapper went and lost his damn mind, or at least thought he could score with TT by putting her on his record, seeing as how the Trash Heap from Fraggle Rock could probably lay pipe with her if given the right moonlighting. Yes, it is that easy.

G-Unit member Hot Rod (really?) has Ms. Cuervo giving a guest drop on his new song, I Like to F*ck. Shocker.

Have a listen. Then take an acid bath to scour the scabies out of your ears.

zshare: Hot Rod & Tila Tequila - I Like to F*ck
yousendit: Hot Rod & Tila Tequila - I Like to F*ck