I've been spending a lot of time on the computer lately due to a hectic freelance schedule, as well as trying to bring you so much good music.

Even with a virtual plethorical* cornucopia of songs on the hard drive, things can get repetitive. So this morning, I decided to open up a playlist I had from the summer of 2006. That summer, I spent nearly every weekend going to the beach, and had a set list of verifiable beach bum bangers.


So for my own enjoyment/sanity and yours alike, here are some of the most played songs I devoured in that stretch. My how times have changed...or not?

*In case you haven't noticed, I have a knack for creating my own words. They make sense to me, as they should to you.

mp3: Bertize Zetlitz - 500 (highly recommended, even in 2008!)

mp3: Sugababes - Red Dress (poptastic!)

mp3: Edwin Collins - Never Met a Girl Like You Before (timeless)

mp3: Enrique Iglesias & Kelis - Not in Love (you had to eventually love this one, as every orange gel head who rolled up to the beach in their droptop VW Bug would blast this...comedy gold)

mp3: Esthero - Wikked Lil' Grrrls (super saucy!)

mp3: Jurassic 5 - Thin Line (never gets old to me, even with the additional guest drop by, UGH, nelly furtado)