Oh dear lord Ms. Minogue...you've gone and done made me the happiest little beast this morning. I was super bummed to miss you in concert when you brought your dynamic stage show through New York two months ago, but all is forgiven now, what with the news I'm about to spill.


And sorry kids, but I'm being lazy [read=super busy at work], thus, I'm oh-so-lovingly copy/pasting the bit from my beloved Brad.

According to her latest YouTube post, Kylie Minogue is releasing a live recording of her final New York show during the For Me, For You Tour as a download on December 14.

Additionally, half of the album will be released on YouTube at midnight on December 12 for fans to stream exclusively.

The download will also include three NEW studio mixes of the songs everyone’s been waiting for: “Speakerphone,” “Come Into My World,” and “Light Years.”


Um, to put it in her words, "Wow wow wow!"

mp3: Kylie Minogue - Speakerphone (Steve Anderson Studio Version)
mp3: Kylie Minogue - In My Arms (The Slips RMX)