Back in May, I first caught wind of I'm Not a Band when they took on MEN's track, Off Our Backs, and flipped it into a warm hug of a mix. Now, the German duo are here to please us with some original songs, and hey, I am more than ok with that!


With a new single, Crazy, coursing through my veins this morning, I'm definitely feeling the urge to go a little loco. Pairing Jana's raw half spoken and shouting vocals over Stephen's dynamic prodcution and violin, YES violin playing, the song is a whirling dervish of weird and wonderful.

The b-side, This Is It, is an instrumenal romp of a rad time, which is also up for grabs, along with the remix that brought I'm Not a Band into the Beaston spotlight.

mp3: I'm Not a Band - Crazy
mp3: I'm Not a Band - This Is It
mp3: MEN - Off Our Backs (I'm Not a Band Remix)