Last month, this beast went bananas for the sounds emitted by Coco Sumner, aka I Blame Coco. Mentioning that her song featuring the poploving darlin', Robyn, was in the midst of filming a video, only threw me into a deeper fit of wondering obsession...but today, we wonder no more.


With her husky vocals and "are you sure she's only 18" musical sensibility, Caesar proves Sumner's more than adequate chops and the ensuing song and video is just the beginning for what I promise will be a huge year in 2010 for the gal.

Watch the video for Caesar now.


Here's what Coco has to say about the video:

"Had my first radio play last night! On at 10 with Nick Grimshaw. I'm over the moon! (Cheers Grimmy!). Should be putting up the video of Caesar at some point directed by Hope + Audikana. I think its brilliant I hope you like it. Also Caesar remixes from Miike Snow and Diplo are going to be avalible too! Merry Christmas everyone."

Did you get that all down? The track will be officially released on January 25th via download and a limited edition 10" vinyl featuring an exclusive Miike Snow remix. A Diplo mix also in the works.

Radness.

mp3: I Blame Coco - Bohemian Love