Last week, I announced some pretty rad news that myself, along with pals over at The Culture of Me and East Village Radio would be bringing Ian McCulloch to you live, this Friday, December 4, at The Studio at Webster Hall. As it's a private event, it's guest list only, but here's where I get charitable!


I'm giving away three (3) pairs of guest list spots to some lucky readers. Details as to how to score these coveted tickets are as follows.

Here's how you can win. You can start by following me on twitter, if you aren't already...and why wouldn't you be? I'm hilarious and it's strange if you don't. Secondly, copy and paste the below message, then hit send!

Hey @sheenabeaston, I'd love to be your guest at the Ian McCulloch performance on Friday, so please hook me and a friend up!

Want to know WHY it's vital to be following me on twitter? All winners, who will be selected at random, must be notified through Direct Message, which can only be accomplished by following me. It's that simple. Contest runs through 5pm EST on Wednesday, December 2, so you've got to be quick.

If you have any questions or are a member of the press who would like to attend, please email me here.

mp3: Ian McCulloch - Candleland (The Second Coming)