To be honest, I actually have all the time in the world to write cool things for you to read, and subsequently download today. HOWEVER, I am focusing many an effort on finishing up a MAJOR exclusive feature that will be live on the site for tomorrow.


So until I feel like writing more and peeling my eyes away from the nuances of video editing progams, please enjoy these wonderful songs, complete with a bit of hashing descriptors.

#whatabangeranditgetsevenbetterwithritonsglockaliciousrubdown
mp3: Kid Sister - Right Hand Hi (Riton Vocal Rub)

#playsterminal5onthanksgivingeveandimbummedimmissingit
mp3: Jack Splash (featuring Missy Elliott and Jazmine Sullivan) - I Could Have Loved You (BURNS Remix)

#mashedpoppunkstepinyourearswithagutturalgrimethatwontquit
mp3: The Young Punx (featuring Count Bass D) - Like Dat

Back in a bit!