Hey kids...HAPPY THANKSGIVING! In conjunction with super cool new kid on the scene, Erik Hassle, I am pleased to team up and dole out an extra special THANK YOU to both his fans and my readers. Well, at least, to the UK constituent. (which in no way discounts my love and thanks to all readers, wordlwide!)


To show appreciation to his fans, Erik will be hosting and performing at a very special Christmas house show at a secret location in East London on December 17.

Seeing as how this Beast is based in New York City, we're extending the offer to two (2) lucky readers to attend this exclusive and most rad event! Here's the catch. One, you MUST be based in the UK. And two, it is imperative that you are 18 years or older, as the booze will be flowing freely during the show.

Here's how you can win. You can start by following me on twitter, if you aren't already...and why wouldn't you be? I'm hilarious and it's weird if you don't. Secondly, copy and paste the below message, then hit send!

Hey @sheenabeaston, I'm thankful for you, Erik Hassle and this rad opportunity, so stuff my stocking with a ticket!

Want to know WHY it's vital to be following me on twitter? Both winners, who will be selected at random, must be notified through Direct Message, which can only be accomplished by following me. It's that simple. Contest runs through 5pm EST on Thursday, December 10, so we're giving you plenty of time to enter. (note: as the location is secret, winners will emailed the party location 24 hours prior to the event)

If you have any questions, please email me here. Now get off the computer and go enjoy the holiday by getting all sorts of fat!

mp3: Erik Hassle and Ellie Goulding - Be Mine (Robyn Cover)