Earlier this summer, Danish darlings of the dance floor, Aqua, released a greatest hits album that included sixteen of their smashes along with three new tracks. We slightly swooned over new song Back to the 80s, but it was fresh jam, My Mamma Said, that gave me the fits of joy.


Last month, it was announced that My Mamma Said would be the band's next single, and now there is a brand new video to coincide with the release news. Watch as Lene, Rene, Soren and Claus enjoy a demented dinner party.


Aqua are so weirdly wonderful, creating the poppy kind of tunes that are undeniably and unmistakeably effective in both their native country and throughout the world. They'll head into the studio early next year to begin recording their third studio album.

mp3: Aqua - My Mamma Said
mp3: Aqua - My Mamma Said (R-D Club Mix)

(Thanks to Vampy for the heads up on the video!)